Friday, April 27, 2012



I can perceive my physical life more from the perspective of being the genius motherfucking creator who fucking created it all. Every fucking bit of it. Jesus! I created this and whether I like it or not is, at first, irrelevant. I am a genius creator first and a creator of what I want second. That is a sweet and relieving distinction. I can chill around the creating what I actually want at first and settle into the idea that every bit of what I am creating and have created my whole life is actually streaming out of a genius whirlwind of life life life that I am responsible for. That I arranged. Even though I do not know the how of it all, I am the one. I am the one who is naturally equipped with the ability to create on a massive scale. Oh yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment